Rules & Regulations
1. Eligibility—All work must be original and handmade by the exhibitor.
(No Import of Commercial items unless specified.)
2. Vendors must dolly their merchandise to their booths for set up and tear down. No vehicles will be allowed to drive on the fields.
3. All exhibitors are asked to dress attractively and appropriately.
4. Tables must be covered to the floor on exposed sides with table skirting and attractive top or overlay (a must).
5. Entire display and chairs must be kept inside of their lines of their space.
6. Exhibitor’s space must be kept clean and orderly at all times. (No garbage or boxes exposed.)
7. All vehicles are to be parked in designated area.
8. Parish and state sales tax forms are to be mailed in.
9. Occupational license fee must be paid at the show when required.
(St. Tammany Shows Only)
10. All booths must remain open and set up for the full duration of the Show. Positively NO early breakdowns.
11. Failure to occupy booth space may forfeit all future reservations and application acceptance for future shows.
If Exhibitor cancels 21 days prior to a Show, 50% of the deposit will be refunded or total of deposit will be transferred to another Show. If Exhibitor cancels after that period, 100% of the deposit is nonrefundable.
We encourage having attractive three-sided lighted displays (a canopy can be used). A canopy is necessary unless you have your own grid or art walls. This will enhance your product and improve the overall show appearance. No lawn chairs are to be used in your booth. An attractive display can improve your location and overall sales.
Water Filled Balloons
Noise making items that will distract other vendors
Important: Commercially manufactured goods are not allowed in show unless approved prior to the show.